Dear President & Vice-President of AUSKF Member Federations,
The following is the request from All Japan Kendo Federation. Please inform following information to your members.
* AJKF will not accept application form individually. AUSKF must send all the application forms to AJKF together.
Please be aware of the following Exam Date & AUSKF Deadline of the examinations.
- Email “Foreign Exam Application(Application Request Form)” to Shinobu Maeda (VP Promotion & Examination Committee).
- Request the president of member federation to email **Recommendation(Renshi, & Kyoshi applicants only) to VP Promotion & Examination prior to the AUSKF Deadline.
This will be the information for the AUSKF President to make the applicant’s Recommendation.
**Conditions for Recommendation for Renshi/Kyoshi
① Presently practice Kendo on a regular basis
② Play a leading role in the Kendo society of your country, possess great judgment and live sound life
③ Have attended the official seminars organized by FIK and/or FIK affiliated organizations (including EKF/LAKC)
④ Are recognized for having sufficient knowledge of Nippon Kendo Kata, Refereeing, Coaching methods and the competence for Jitsugi that are necessary for Renshi
⑤ The President of the organization can guarantee that you possesses such sufficient knowledge and competence
⑥ Have retained the necessary experience in coaching and refereeing
⑦ Live in your country and have been a registered member of your organization for at least 1 year; and will continue to live in your country and be a registered member of your organization at least 1 year from now
3) “Application Form for AJKF” will be emailed to the applicants as soon as his/her all Request Form, a copy of current rank, (**Recommendation for Renshi / Kyoshi), and a check are received by VP President of Promotion & Examination.
4) “Application Form to AJKF” should be filled and emailed back to the VP Promotion & Examination by the AUSKF Deadline.
5) The direction for examination from AJKF will be distributed to each applicants.
6) Please follow the direction from AJKF.
|Shogo & Dan Examinations||Application Request AUSKF Deadline
(**Recommendation, A copy of Menjo,
and a check should be received by this date)
|August 19||Nagano||Kendo 7 Dan||June 2|
|August 20||Nagano||Kendo 6 Dan||June 2|
|August 26||Fukuoka||Kendo 7 Dan||June 2|
|August 27||Fukuoka||Kendo 6 Dan||June 2|
|November 18||Nagoya||Kendo 7 Dan||September 1|
|November 19||Nagoya||Kendo 6 Dan||September 1|
|November 25||Hachioji||Kendo 6 Dan||September 1|
|November 27 or 28||Tokyo||Kendo 7 Dan||September 1|
|November 29 or 30||Tokyo||Kendo 8 Dan||September 1|
|Tokyo||Iaido 6, 7 Dan||September 1|
|August 4||Kumamoto||Jodo 6, 7 Dan||May 9|
|January 12, (2018)||Tokyo||Jodo 6, 7 Dan||November 3|
|Jodo, Iaido, Kendo
|November 11||(Written Test will be held in Tokyo)||Kendo Kyoshi||August 7|